What happens when I leave my current employer?

Modified on Thu, 10 Aug 2023 at 05:10 PM

We automatically de-enroll team members from SuperTronc if they don't get a split for a three-month period. This is to make sure they get all remaining tips owed to them, and just in case there are any issues that we need to resolve (team members have up to three months to report any issues). They'll retain full access to their personal account though, so they can get all the tips they've received so far and keep the same account if they ever take part in a TiPJAR again! 
At the point at which you’re de-enrolled, you’ll automatically be issued a P45.  This is your legal document that shows you’re no longer part of the tronc payroll. 

Please note that if you need a P45 to provide to a new employer, you should use one from your main employment rather than the Supertronc p45 which only covers your Tronc payments.  This will make sure they get your tax code right. 

Was this article helpful?

That’s Great!

Thank you for your feedback

Sorry! We couldn't be helpful

Thank you for your feedback

Let us know how can we improve this article!

Select atleast one of the reasons

Feedback sent

We appreciate your effort and will try to fix the article